Renewing my rent supplement program subsidy

To renew your rent supplement program subsidy, you must provide proof every year of your prior year's income, along with a properly completed and signed household composition statement providing details of the occupants.

Prior to the end of your one-year lease, we will send you a Household Composition form, which you must fill out and send back along with the required documentation.

Required documention

  1. The properly signed and completed Household Composition form

  2. Photocopies of tax returns for all occupants

  3. Photocopies of all your tax slips

  4. Photocopies of your provincial notices of assessment

*Please note that originals will not be returned.

    Home Home