Moving to a different rent-subsidized home

Except for certain special situations defined by the OMHM, you cannot move to a new apartment, even if it has the same landlord or is located in the same building.

If you do not comply with this agreement, the OMHM will cancel your subsidy.

If, however, you are aged 60 or older, you are eligible under allocation rules to low-rent housing for retirees.

Please contact your agent for further information.

    Home Home